XCA: Cross platform GUI for creating SSL certs with OpenSSL
There are some of you that know your way around OpenSSL’s options in your sleep, but for me, I found this tool to be very helpful in learning the available options *and* creating SSL certificates for testing purposes with those options.
Works on Linux, Windows, BSD, and OS X.
- Start your own PKI and create all kinds of certificates, requests or CRLs
- Manage your Smart-Cards via PKCS#11 interface
- Export certificates and requests to a OpenSSL config file
- Create name and/or extension templates to ease issuing similar certs
- Convert existing certificates or requests to templates
- Supports v3 extensions as flexible as OpenSSL but user friendlier