SSL Certificate Authorities – How They Are Used (and Abused)
Great article that simply explains how Certificate Authorities work, and how they can be subverted.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Excellent OllyDbg tutorials
- Read or Update a registry key for ALL users on a system
- Capturing credentials from 'Encrypted RunAs' software
- Free (and legal) SysInternals Source Code....
- Extracting Data from Network Captures (pcap) with Perl
- How to unpack a file using Process Explorer and WinDbg
- winexe: a psexec-like client for accessing Windows from Linux
- The Windows "App Paths" Registry Key
- Microsoft's Network Monitor 3.3 is very cool
- XCA: Cross platform GUI for creating SSL certs with OpenSSL